Thursday, February 11, 2010

Indifferent Cities

(Backstory: "Indifferent Cities" is the new Speechwriters, LLC album and it's essential listening. Make a note.)

It's Friday and it's hot and it's humid and it's February.
I've spent the better half of today wandering around The Rocks and sweating, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Things I've noticed since being back in Sydney again:

-I really like bridges.
-I really don't like humidity.
-I have a street cred surplus.
-I really like the way LeBron James plays basketball.
-I really like "The Big Bang Theory"

Music I can't get enough of:

Tally Hall
Ezra Furman and the Harpoons
The National
Nickel Creek
Cream
The Traveling Wilburys
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
The Foundations
Speechwriters, LLC

If you can't tell, I'm mostly just waiting to go to New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment