Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going Back Back, To Eilat Eilat

Guess who got her kibbutz placement?

http://ketura.org.il/index.html

(yes this is the kibbutz that Sarah Silverman's sister lives on; no I will not become famous for spending 3 months milking cows at 4am, I've already asked)

I'm going on Sunday and I'll be there until July, as it turns out.

EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!

Unrelatedly, I worked as a translator for a nice Ecuadorian girl today at the kibbutz placement office.
(When I say "worked" I mean I spent 2 hours interpreting her and getting paid in butter cookies)
I just hope my experience isn't as traumatic as hers was, and from what I gather, hers was, indeed.

"El piso...el piso fue cubierto en la mierda! Y yo no podrĂ­a encontrar un tenedor dondequiera."

No comments:

Post a Comment